Having a pet is responsiblity.

 So pet, 

           Well, I guess pet is not only a word it's an expression, a feeling that creates an emotional bonding towards your better half your whole world after the humans who you love most. But I think that this kind of emotion should come from a two-way street which means if your pet loves you without judging you and accept your all flaws you should also accept his love and his nuisance and his habits also you see he may be not long for you in entire life but he already considered you his whole world, the difference is he can't express himself clearly so folks the matter is the more I get know the people the more I want to live with my pet and don't want anyone to stay with me 

                 All I was saying is they might not stay with us in our whole life but they make our life whole so care for them even if you know they can't give you back anything except for love and innocence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOLITUDE.

A person who Laugh most.